Please join Assemblymember Ash Kalra and community leaders in a dialogue on impacts and implications of todayís administration on immigration policy, and what we can do to protect our residents. This event is free and open to the public, and will also include resource tables from various community partners offering immigration rights information. Light refreshments will also be provided.
RSVPís are encouraged. For more information, or to RSVP, please contact the District Office at (408) 277-1220.
*Spanish and Vietnamese translation available*
PANEL OF SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Ash Kalra, State Assemblymember, 27th District
- Beatrice Ann M. Pangilinan, Staff Attorney with Asian Law Alliance
- Priya Murthy, Policy Director of Services, Immigrant Rights and Education Network
- PACT: People Acting in Community Together
- Assistant Chief Dave Knopf , San Josť Police Department
- Teresa Castellanos, Immigrant Rights Activist & San Jose Unified School Board Member
(See event web page)